You’ve finished your training and full of excitement at starting your new career in complementary therapy so it’s time to get your work out there in the world with a website, but
- You have next to no money to spend
- You’re afraid of being bamboozled by techy-types
- The tech stuff is a little scary and you’re afraid of getting it wrong
- You’re impressed by the flexibility that WordPress offers
If you’re starting from scratch, WordPress can look daunting at first, but once you know the essentials you’ll be surprised at what you can do, even if you aren’t so good with technology. Starting to create a therapy website can be surprisingly easy.
Using WordPress gives you access to a beautiful website that your clients will love, and your website can grow as your business does with the potential for adding a shop, blog, forums, membership sites, online courses and much more. Plus there’s no need to pay someone else to do simple tweaks because you can do them yourself!
The thing is that you don’t want to spend hours flipping through a huge manual to find the small part you need to know. Who has the time for that?
You need a step-by-step guide to just the basics that you need right now. One that gives you a video demonstration of every step and not just a long list of printed instructions.
In this course, you’ll discover:
- How to set up your web hosting
- What your WordPress installation choices are
- How to install WordPress either manually, by Softaulous or FTP
- How to write and publish a post, complete with images and links.
- How to add a new page to your site
- How to change the design and layout of your site using themes and widgets
- How to install plugins (and why you need to)
- How to make changes to your menus
All with easy to follow videos so you can take it at your own pace when you have space in your life for learning these incredibly useful skills.
Create a therapy website